Eastbourne Roller Disco is open – we are operating within the restrictions of current guidelines.
We are now open – as per our Summer Time Semi Open Schedule. We take our lead from schools and govt. guidelines and the sports centres guidelines.
The main impacts of these guidelines is as follows.
- Payment and entry to the disco is slightly altered… please check signage on entry.
- Hand Sanitizer, one way systems and toilets one in, one out.
- Masks required in areas of the centre (reception, cafe etc.) But not to skate in the main hall.
- Recommend use of own protective gear. If you use ours we take it out of use for a week.
- Skate hire is available as usual… all skates rented are “one use” and don’t get touched again till next week at the earliest.
- Please use Serco Track and Trace on entry or allow us to manually collect contact tracing details on entry.
- Number are restricted to 150 people in the main hall. (Lucky we’re huge or we’d never be allowed so many!)
Normal Opening Times
Our Roller Disco is open EVERY Friday Night 8:00-10pm and Saturday Afternoon 3-5:30pm – pick the disco that suits your needs as they are very different! We also open on most Half Term Wednesdays (mimicking Saturdays). In the Summer our opening is weather dependent.
Summer-time we “semi-open”
During the summer months, typically July-August we operate the same times/days as usual but observe a weather dependent opening, due to the high temperatures and lower than average turnouts due to holidays… check the facebook page for confirmation (usually 24hrs before), but as a general rule…. check the weather and …
If it’s Grim, we’re in…
If it’s Hot, we’re not!
In all cases (even if you are not “on facebook”) the current information can be found on our facebook page here.