Please Come to XChild’s Xth Birthday Skate Party!
- Main Organiser: Your Name
- Contact Phone: Your Number
- Contact Email: Your Email
- Party Date: Preferred Date
- Time: Preferred Time
- Location: Sports Park (Eastbourne Roller Disco) Cross Levels Way Behind DGH
- Expecting X Guests… Confirmed Guests: 0
- Guests with Skates: 0
- Guests requiring skates: 0
- Invites RSVP BY: A few days before the party
- Refreshments : Pizza and Cake!
Special Note to Guests:
- Please let us know if there are any allergies/ special diet requirements.
- If your child is not very confident please be on hand to assist.
- It’s cooler this time of year – wear layers! The venue is huge, but essentially a tent, so wrap up if you plan to sit about.
- Safety First! If you have any pads or bike helmets please bring them! We have plenty to borrow, but you may prefer to use your own.
Click , for a map of How to find the Sports Park – Eastbourne Roller Disco.
Guests – Please use the form below to confirm your attendance AND ensure you note any skates you may require (otherwise we may not have the skates you need on the night!).
Check out the Party Invite at : http://www.eastbournerollerdisco.co.uk/roller-birthday-partys/
The password to the page is: secret
Note to Parents: If your child cannot even stand on skates yet… don’t worry there are plenty of SK8school classes between now and the party! Also you can visit the Eastbourne Roller Disco and practice there. This runs every Saturday 3pm !
See other SK8school parties on facebook: Roller Birthday Party
Guests with Own Skates
Guests Requiring Skates
RSVP’s are processed manually, so don’t worry when you don’t appear immediately!
Host: Please download and print off this PDF file if you want a paper invite to distribute :)