The Friday Night sessions offer the Space to SK8Jam and gives experts and teenagers great value, typically running from 8:00pm-10pm. (Times may vary as seasons change, please check the facebook page Eastbourne Roller Disco for the latest opening times. Whilst you’re there, give us a like :)
Eastbourne’s LARGEST and most SPACIOUS Experts, Adults and Teen Roller Disco takes place every Friday Night at Eastbourne Sports Park, behind the DGH, at Cross Levels Way, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 2UF.
NOTE : Between mid July and end August we run a Weather dependent session – When it’s grim, we’re in, When it’s hot we’re not!
Costs : £4.50 Entry £13.50 Family and £3.50 Parties. Hire £2 Pre-booked Integrated Party from only £3.50!!
Hot and Cold refreshments usually available – and Pizza Stop Deliver with a special Sports Park 10% Discount :)
Your safety is very important to us, so we always have a selection of safety equipment available free to use by the skate hire zone. Skaters are advised to use this free facility and all participants do so at their own risk. Skate Guards are always on hand to assist with protective gear and there are instructors available to offer skating advice and book you into our lessons. Eastbourne Skating Lessons, often held before the disco.
Should it all go wrong… dedicated (and under used) First Aid point as well :)
There’s also a dedicated Experts Slalom area and plenty of space to practice SK8Jam for the whole night :)
This is a NON-STOP ROLLER DISCO, there are very few games, but you won’t need to leave the floor, if it’s not your thing as you’ll always find a skateable space, so your skating is never interrupted.
- Roller Disco Entry – £4.50 on the door.
- Roller Disco Family ticket – £13.50
- Skate Hire – £2
- Booked Integrated Roller Birthday Parties £3.50 per head and £1 Skate Hire
Great Atmosphere! Check out this video of when we open the floor up!
Games Time Table:
Unlike Saturday where the games are pretty much back to back, the Friday L8 Sk8 is more chill and social, with limited games during the event.
Typically we’d do about 3 (optional) games that although using the “whole floor”, still leave non players some skating options.
You can expect to see
- Donkey Tail
- Basket Ball (1 Court)
- Speed Skate
Fancy holding your own Private Roller Disco or Roller Birthday Party? Fantastic fun and easy to arrange – contact us on Whatsapp 07940 773 295 for details.
How to find Cross Levels Way, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 2UF Sports Park Centre.:
- Easy to find – we’re at the Eastbourne Sports Park, behind the Hospital.
- Right next to Sussex Downs College
- Cross Levels Way, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 2UF
- FREE Car parking in a spacious easy to find car park.
- Great bus links, use route 55 or 56 and stop right outside the door.
- Easy walk from Sainsburys, David Lloyd, Hospital, Hampden Park, Old town.
- Close for walking from Ratton school, Cavendish etc.
- 10 Minutes walk from Hampden Park Train Station